Saturday, February 6, 2010

Late

I'm a few months late but a couple days ago I downloaded J Cole's " The Warm Up" mixtape and it was probably the best download I've ever made since Lupe's Fahrenheit 1/15 series. A friend of mine who had been in the studio with him told me about this J before he was featured on Jay Z's album but I never made an effort to download his material but now I'm glad I made that move. Some tracks that I like are "I Get Up" and "Dreams". I may be taking a leap, but I see this guy being one of the greatest to ever do it if he keeps moving in the right direction. On top of that, he's the first artist signed to Jay's RocNation so his window of opportunity is huge and his resources are endless. From now on I'll be closely following him. Can't wait for the album. 

No comments:

Post a Comment