Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Down Year?

This year's All Star game may be a little less star powered than usual; In the past two weeks Chris Paul and Brandon Roy have both had to drop out of the big game this Sunday due to injury. Now on ESPN it's being reported that Kobe may not be able to play in this weekend's All Star game because of his recently injured ankle. Personally, I have no idea who I would want to see replace Kobe in the game. Chris Kaman and Chauncey Billups have been named to replace B-Roy and CP3. The only player I can think of to replace Kobe is teammate Andrew Bynum, but unfortunately he's also been beat up lately. I'm just hoping this year won't be a disappointing one come this weekend. The way it's looking right now, I'm much more interested in Friday's and Saturday's events in All Star Weekend than the actual game on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment