Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Early Review


Just as I said I would, I grabbed NBA 2k10 yesterday and just like any gamer, I have my likes and dislikes. I really like the additions of shots that 2ksports has added including 40 more runners than last season, more personalized fadeaways, and now leaners. I also like the new move packages that they've assigned to all players; the gameplay is even more realistic now. Now to my dislikes...First off, I use 360 so only Xbox users will relate. I really don't like the complexity of the crossover moves; 2k made it much more difficult to iso your player compared to last year. The next thing that I'm really having trouble accepting is the extremely low ratings that players have. Rookies Steph Curry and Brandon Jennings are both in the 60's!!!??? Blake Griffin and James Harden both have a 76 rating. Are they both that much better than Curry and Jennings? Also, there are only 5 players with a rating of 90 or better: Kobe, D-Wade, LeBron, CP3 and KG(that is in order). I believe Melo, B-Roy, Deron Williams, Dwight Howard and Chris Bosh all got terribly snubbed. Despite my dislikes I still love the 2k franchise and would take it over Live anyday. I haven't actually played against anyone yet so...I'm taking ALL challengers!!! I WILL NOT LOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment