Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rewind

Lately I've been thinking about getting a Gameboy Color again. I only want the translucent purple one though, I had it when i was younger. I also only plan to get old Pokemon games for it. I mainly want Pokemon Blue and Pokemon Silver. Those games are still good even though they're almost 10 years old. I found it all on Ebay for less than $25 all together. The only thing holding me back is the fact that the Gameboy runs on batteries and I don't wanna buy them. More than likely I'm going to get it though. Should be fun for a while.

5 comments:

  1. i pulled the teal one out the other day.lmao. niggas used to be stuck on dem games all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im love that one. I on the other hand am completely disinterested in gameboys, but want another super nintendo with all the old super mario games, and this one mickey mouse game i used to play as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was gonna buy a super nintendo but it was $90 not including games...screw that

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn thats high... lol i was hoping for no more than 40 or 50... duess im screwed, ill stick with my newskool Wii

    ReplyDelete