Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fallen Star...

Today it was reported on ESPN that Pistons' guard Allen Iverson is done for the season with a "back injury". To me it seems that the Pistons told A.I behind closed doors to not suit up for the rest of the season. Iverson was quoted saying that he would rather retire then to come off the bench; no one wants to see that. A.I is a superstar and he should never be put on the bench. It's funny that the Pistons, who are struggling to even stay in the playoff hunt, are picking and choosing who should play. If it is true that Detroit executives asked A.I to stay away then I would be glad to see him go to another team next season. The game needs you A.I, don't retire. Some team should be glad to pick up a reliable 25 and 6 guy who could go off for 40 or 50 on any given night. The Pistons definitely lose points for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment