Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I Told U So Pt.2


In previous posts this year I've been very clear that I thought Brandon Jennings would be an eventual star in the NBA, but now he's making my projections look even better! So far this season, Jenning's is averaging 22, 4 & 5! Those stats look like a player who has been in the league for at least 2 or 3 seasons. Two things I see that Jennings has greatly improved on are his three point shot and his pick and roll game. One of the knocks on his game was his limited range but no signs of that are evident; Jennings is knocking down 2.3 three balls per. So far B Jennings is looking like a young A.I on the court and I KNOW he has the ability to be consistent throughout the season. If this success continues expect to see more and more high school kids skip college ball to go play overseas. I can definitely see how it positively affected Jennings. This guy looks like he could make some noise in All-Star voting and with Michael Redd being so injury prone, the Bucks may shift command of the team into Jennings' hands, making Milwaukee a faster, more exciting squad. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out for him. He's got my ROY vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment