Thursday, March 5, 2009

Making It Big


A couple days ago at school I heard that OJ Da Juiceman had a video playing in the cafe on MTV-U. I had to check it out. I'm still amazed that MTV would play his video because of what he raps about but I'm still happy to see it because he has been getting major play in Baltimore for almost 2 years now. It's going to be interesting to see what he will do with his new fame since his right hand man, Gucci Mane is still serving his 1 year prison sentence. As long as he doesn't sell out I'll be cool with it. The video is for the song called "I'm Getting Money" and it's produced by So Icey Ent.'s official producer Zaytoven. Here It Is...

1 comment:

  1. yessir. i like his shit.

    waddup tho cuz. we need to get together. im tryna do a online magazine or something and i know u into journalism.

    ReplyDelete